Sunday, July 27, 2008

Newbie on the Blog (Block)

Hello folks,

After reading GC's blog, inspiration beckons thus penning my thots down. Btw this is my maiden entry into a BLOG. :) I love to read blogs but never did put it into action.

Being a total newbie in BD, I was filled with apprehension b4 coming back from my maternity leave. I'm so used to working day and night on excel sheets and analysing numbers. So this is really a leap of faith. :)

I take this journey into BD akin to my baby learning and coping with the brand new world. Baby steps...I know there will be helping hands extended to me along the way...I need to be discerning and walk the route to "adulthood" in the BD team. ;)

I do agree that team spirit and camaraderie among the team is essential to make our work life more palatable. I experienced it myself with the Data pricing team, and with that, it doesnt make coming to work a drag - REALLY! Let's make our team THE team to be in! :D

*grin*
Lynette

1 comment:

Geok Chwee said...

Don't worry, Lynette. You have all of us behind you!